All our Clients, colleagues and members of the public are entitled to consideration, understanding and respect whilst we carry out contract works.
To assist with this our operatives will
• Be polite and courteous.
• Work within contract permitted hours and keep booked appointments.
• Wear company photographic identification at all times.
• Not smoke on site, unless in a pre-agreed smoking area.
• Provide all necessary protection for Client’s property and belongings.
• Not drink alcohol
• Protect the local environment including roads, paths, gardens, plants and trees where possible
• Behave in a courteous and respectful manner, at all times
• Not use customers’ toilet or washing facilities
• Not use customers’ gas, electricity, telephone or tools without prior agreement
• Not leave doors and windows unsecured when property is left empty
• Park all our vehicles responsibly in designated areas.
• Wear overalls and any Personal Safety Equipment provided.
• Clean up at the end of each working day and make area safe.
All visits to a property must be made by a previously notified appointment.
We always try to keep all booked appointments. If we fail to make an appointment because of an emergency, or in unforeseen circumstances, we will contact you immediately to apologise, explain the situation and arrange another convenient appointment.
We understand that English is not always the first language of our Clients. We will provide an interpreter if required and/or provide critical information in other suitable formats.
We will not use Client’s telephones unless in a medical, or life-threatening emergency. All our frontline staff and operatives are supplied with mobile phones.
Our operatives will only ever use their own, or hired-in, power tools and equipment. All electricity will be supplied from operative’s batteries or through temporary site supplies.
In line with our diversity policy we will not tolerate any acts of unlawful discrimination, derogatory, racist or sexual remarks, innuendos or harassment towards anyone.
We will ensure that any special needs or requirements for any elderly, frail, sick, or disabled Clients are planned and taken into consideration when carrying out works. Where necessary we will assist in arranging works with family, friends or carers to an agreed programme.